Calgary Flames, NHL Drawstring Backpack Pattern Free, logodrawstringbag.com

• An MCL sprain in his left knee will end Carter Hart‘s season for the Flyers. [NBC Sports Philadelphia]

The New York Rangers will reportedly buy out defenseman Tony DeAngelo’s contract following the 2021 season.

[Imagen: anaheim-ducks-multi-size-nhl-anaheim-duc...50x250.jpg]

Points: 53 Regulation wins: 20 Playoff position: N4 Games left: 7 Next game: vs. OTT (May 1) Playoff chances: 86.3% Tragic number: N/ACalgary Flames

logodrawstringbag.com
NHL Drawstring Backpack Pattern Free

"I don’t think our focus changes," said Wyatt Kalynuk, who scored his fourth goal of the season. "We still come in, take every game by game, shift by shift. We haven’t looked too far ahead all year, we’re not going to start thinking about that stuff now."Nashville Predators

If the Dallas Stars are going to make the playoffs, it will be because of the work by players like Jamie Benn. The Stars’ big captain generated four points, including the OT game-winner, in a 4-3 OT win over the Hurricanes.Montreal Canadiens

“He knew how difficult it could be to stand there,” Miller said Thursday. “But I felt like it was the spot for me.”Pittsburgh Penguins

[Imagen: columbus-blue-jackets-universal-lightwei...50x250.jpg]

The Capitals host the Pittsburgh Penguins Thursday (7 p.m., NBC Sports Washington) for a chance to keep hold of first place in the East Division, but also potentially punch their tickets to the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)